2. The use by the purchaser of the services of the Masia Romagosa presupposes the acceptance of these general conditions of purchase, which will be available at the time of placing the order through the web page. For this it is advisable that the buyer carefully read these general purchase conditions before proceeding with the purchase operation.
3. If the buyer selects the option “if I accept” that is at the end of the general conditions of purchase, it will be considered that he understands and accepts them and will be able to continue with the process of purchase. On the other hand, if the buyer does not accept the general conditions of purchase, you must select the option indicated as “not acceptable” that will appear at the end of them. This option will conclude the purchase operation and will not entail the assumption of any type of obligation on the part of the buyer.
4. The prices indicated on the screen next to each product will be expressed in euros.
5. The offers will be duly marked and identified as such. La Masia Romagosa reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate, being able to update products and prices. The applicable price will be what is stated at the moment the buyer made the purchase.
6. All purchases must be paid against payment in cash upon receipt of the goods.
7. If the buyer does not receive the order, you can contact the Masia Romagosa, through telephone 93 899 13 53 from 11am to 1pm and from 4pm to 5pm from Monday to Friday or by contacting mail to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Once the order has been selected, it will be informed of the total cost of the order, also expressing the shipping costs, unless the product in question was exempt from them.
9. In the event that the buyer requests an urgent delivery service, he will have to pay the corresponding cost which will be indicated during the purchase process.
10. The intellectual property rights over the design and contents of the web page correspond exclusively to the MASIA ROMAGOSA, unless another ownership is indicated. The unauthorized reproduction, distribution or transformation of these contents constitutes an infringement of the intellectual property rights of the Masia Romagosa or the owner thereof and may result in the corresponding judicial or extrajudicial actions for the exercise of their rights.
11. The buyer, in accordance with Royal Decree 1/2007 of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, will have a period of seven working days for exercise the right of withdrawal. This term will be calculated from the receipt by the consumer and user of the product that is the object of the purchase. To determine the observance of the term by the consumer and user will take into account the date of issuance of the declaration of withdrawal. It will be understood that the consumer and user withdrawal will be made when, within the legally established period of seven business days, it is addressed to the seller, through the means set out in section 10 of these general conditions of purchase, Contributing with your statement, the documentation (purchase invoice). The product returned must be in perfect condition, without stopping, rubbing, stains, without signs of use and with its original packaging and shrinkage. The return must be notified to the Masia Romagosa. Once the previous requirements have been met, the company will be obliged to return the amounts paid by the consumer and user within a maximum term of 30 days from receipt of the declaration of withdrawal. The company will only return the cost of the product next to the corresponding VAT amount (as the case may be) as they appear on the invoice of the purchased product. In no case will the amount of the shipping costs or any other corresponding to the refund, which will be paid by the consumer or user. In addition, any expense derived from this refund, such as bank charges, credit card fees, etc., must be assumed by the consumer and user.